Making Turmeric Ginger Sweets
These turmeric ginger sweets contain CBD Cannabidiol oil, turmeric, ginger, and other spices. These compounds together have been shown to have powerful anti-inflammatory properties and provide pain relief. They are set using the seaweed extract agar-agar so are suitable for vegan diets. Pure fruit juice is used to sweeten without adding any sugar or other sweeteners.
Full recipe – https://www.nestandglow.com/healthy-recipes/cbd-turmeric-ginger-sweets
Fast video – https://youtu.be/EnVfRUvz9o0
No music video – https://youtu.be/hXKpmyTQ–o
Ingredients for making cbd turmeric ginger sweets
– 1 cup / 240ml Carrot or Orange juice
– 1 tbsp Turmeric
– 2″ Ginger Root
– 12 doses of CBD oil, refer to your bottle
– 1 tsp Agar agar powder
– ½ tsp Black Pepper
– ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
– Chop the ginger root into thin slices.
– Place everything in a pan apart from the CBD oil and sprinkle on the agar agar to prevent clumps.
– Simmer for 5 mins stirring constantly to stop any agar agar from sticking to the bottom and stopping it from setting.
– Fish out the ginger slices and mix in the CBD oil.
– Leave to cool for 5 mins then pour into your mould/dish and chill for 30 mins to set.
– Enjoy your turmeric ginger sweets straight away (don’t exceed the CBD dose listed on your bottle) and they will last for a week in the fridge.
Check Out More Great Recipes on Cannabis Food Tips!
Just wanna comment that you have a very nice website , I enjoy the style it really stands out. Goldie Addie Morie